Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Record Setting Wilma

This is pretty much the worst season ever.














Hurricane Wilma, which has swelled into a dangerous Category Five storm, is the
strongest hurricane ever recorded, the US National Hurricane Center says. It says the storm's barometric pressure - a measure of its strength - was the lowest on record in the Atlantic basin. Its winds of near 175mph (280km/h) and heavy rains are threatening Cuba, Mexico and the Cayman Islands.


I know I was wrong about Rita, and I hope I’m wrong about this one, but it looks bad. The storm is currently more than 300 miles across, with 100 miles of Tropical Storm winds! Thankfully it should come down to a Catergory 4 when it makes landfall, but that would be devestating in of itself.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is this really a "just" world?...innocent victims dying?...how "just" is that?

11:23 AM  
Blogger Punjabi Assassin said...

I think you've got my point exactly...

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotcha

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home